ReadWrite Korean 2.1 ReadWrite Korean teaches you to read and write the Korean Hangul script
* Audio recordings of all hangul letter pronunciations
* Writing stroke order animations of all hangul letters
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization
Korean HakGyo 2.1 Learn the basics of Korean conversational grammar in 15 lessons.
* Vocabulary of over 700 of the most common word - all with native speaker audio.
* Numerous exercises to test progress.
Learn Chinese 2008 - learning a unique language a unique way Chinese is undoubtedly one of the most sophisticated languages on the planet. Besides obvious phonetic difficulties, learners of Chinese inevitably face the problem of having to remember and write hundreds and thousands of unique characters. If you are learning Chinese at home and dont have a dedicated tutor, Learn Chinese 2008 will give you everything necessary to improve your language skills — no matter