|Backs up your long filenames so that you can still use old 16 bit utilities. After 16 bit software has compressed, backed up, copied, moved or tranferred your files, use LFNit! to restore the long filenames with the completely portable .BAT file!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- ClipSize 2.6 Shows you how much memory the clipboard is using. This can be very useful when you are using a computer with limited memory or with memory-intensive applications such as image editing or desktop publishing.
- TextPipe Web Search and Replace 7.1.7 Fix your million page website FAST! with advanced multi-file, multi-folder search and replace, with multi-line exact matches, sounds-like and typographical error correction, pattern matching. Winner of SIA 2003 "Best Application" award.
|Show all author software|
Backs up your long filenames so that you can still use old 16 bit utilities. After 16 bit software has compressed, backed up, copied, moved or tranferred your files, use LFNit! to restore the long filenames with the completely portable .BAT file! Very useful with old software. Safe-
doesn't use direct disk access. FAT32 compatable.
What's New in v3.6
* Now supports exclusion lists. These are very handy to exclude 'junk'
folders like \Recycled, \Temp, \Windows\Temp, \Windows\Temporary
Internet Files etc
* History list of 5 most recently opened restoration lists
* Improved checks for change of restoration list and prompting to save
16 bit, 32 bit, backup, batch, directories, filenames, free, lfnbat, lfnit, lfnit!, long, nt, restore, run, save, simple, use, utilities, utility, win95, windows, windows95, y2k
| Find last version of LFNit!|
| Freeware alternatives LFNit! 3.6|
| Free Download LFNit! 3.6 from datamystic.com|