Protect My Folders is designed to password-protect your folders or files from being viewed, leaked or stolen. Make your private data inaccessible, hidden or delete-proof.It's an ideal tool for you to lock / hide your private data from prying eyes.
IE Password Recovery 1.8 IE Password Recovery is an effective solution for recovering passwords to Web sites saved in Microsoft Internet Explorer, as well as AutoComplete passwords. Internet Explorer versions from 6 to 11 are supported.
FTP Password Recovery 1.3 FTP Password Recovery is a program to recover logins and passwords for all FTP accounts stored by all FTP client software, including CuteFTP, SmartFTP, FileZilla, FlashFXP, WS_FTP, CoreFTP, FTP Control, FTP Navigator, FTP Voyager, WebDrive, SecureFX.
Description: Protect My Folders is an innovative security software which allows you to password protect any folders and files on your local computer. Make your important folders and files inaccessible, invisible or protect them from modification or deletion by unauthorized users. It's an ideal tool for you to lock / hide your private information from prying eyes.
Key Features & Benefits
* Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
* Block unauthorized access to your files, folders and programs you choose.
* Lock your folders and files so they can't be accessed, moved, renamed, copied, modified or deleted.
* Turn on safe mode protection to prevent access to your data in the safe mode of Windows.
* Hide you data from being viewed by prying eyes.
* Protect sensitive data from being stolen by viruses and hackers.
* Allow you to set accessibility rights for the protected folders or files according to your needs.
* No one can run or uninstall Protect My Folders program without your password.
Finally, Folders Fall Into Lock Step hose portable USB drives that use solid-state flash memory to help you easily pocket dozens of digital songs, photos and other outsize files have become an attractive option for moving data between computers. With such easy portability, ...
Hiding Genome Data Won't Protect Us, Experts Say Making the genetic codes ofdangerous pathogens a secret will not save anyone frombioterrorism and may make the population vulnerable to attacksfrom Mother Nature, scientists said on Thursday.