|Unicode Text and HTML Editor with syntax coloring, FTP client, text clips, quick start bar, context sensitive help and integrated directory tree. Use scripts written in VBScript, JScript or PerlScript for automation.|
Jan 30, 2014 16:52:01|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Juke 4.0.2 Audio and video player for Windows that supports all popular media files and music CDs. Use DirectX plug-ins to turn Juke into a professional music production system with an equalizer, compressor and limiter.
|Show all author software|
SuperEdi is the ideal text editor for web site developers and programmers. Text files can be edited locally or directly on a remote server using the build-in FTP client.
Document tabs allow for quick navigation between multiple documents and the dockable directory tree helps you locate files quickly without opening the Windows Explorer. Context sensitive information is available via keyword lookup in any Windows help file, in the MSDN library or even web search engines. A list of functions or headlines is automatically extracted from the text and enables quick navigation within large documents.
SuperEdi supports Unicode UTF-8, UTF-16 as well as many locale- specific encodings.
Available languages: English, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Greek
Editor, Text, HTML, FTP, Unicode
Windows XP or higher
| Free Download SuperEdi 4.3.2 from wolosoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- EmEditor Text Editor Professional 6.00.4 EmEditor Professional is a text editor for windows supporting scriptable macros, Unicode, plug-ins, regular-expression search, find or replace in files, syntax highlighting
- GTK2 Text Editor 2.0.4 A simple text editor with Unicode support for Windows and Linux. Nice Notepad replacement. MANY encodings. Good editor for e.g. international HTML/XML files. Supports multi-level
|Find all software similar on SuperEdi 4.3.2|
- Terrorist Files Posted To Arkansas State FTP Server An alleged member of Al Qaeda posted video ands audio files to an FTP server maintained by the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department.
- China starts to monitor mobile text messages The Chinese government has issued new regulations to allow mobile phone service providers to filter and police text messages for fraudulent or adult content. However, analysts are concerned that the regulations are really designed to monitor political ...
|Find all news similar on SuperEdi 4.3.2|