|SystemReport Utility can be used to generate customized to your needs system information report and to send it via email. For developers, beta-testers, support teams and all who helps user to survive in this Era of Future Technologies :).|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:28|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Magic Tetcolor 3.6 Balanced tetris-style game with intuitive rules, midi player and skins. Rotate falling blocks to line up three or more of the same color. High scores are recorded, and an honor roll contains nice funny icons. Suitable for all ages.
- Magic Games 3.8 Magic Games Collection is a set of six diverse puzzles for anyone who is bored, stressed or simply have some time to spare. Just play one of these cuties we have carefully selected for you and your eyes will shine with delight and happiness again.
|Show all author software|
SystemReport Utility generates custom system information report, saves it as a text file and sends it via default e-mailer as an attachment. At present info could be gathered in the following sections (each contains from 2 to 20 subsections): System, Multimedia, Display, DirectX, Input, Network, Communication, Port, Dist Drive, Disk Controller, Printer, USB, DLLs, Registry keys, Folders, Scan keys, Custom DLLs. The 5 later could contain practically anything interesting
For developers, beta-testers, support teams and all who helps user to survive in this "Era of Future Technologies".
Feel free to use it from time to time or include to your product installation package, configure to your needs and make the link to it with name "Solve problems" or "Report the bug" etc, (it will be only about 38k addition your installation package).The installation package and/or the executable (sysrep.exe) file alone may be freely distributed.
betatesting, betatest, bugreport, sysinfo, systeminfo, systeminformation, techsupport, technicalsupport, remote, betatester, support
changes and new features:
+ Manual/automatic closing after the system information to be collected.
+ Silent mode.
+ Ability to permit/forbid closing during the information gathering.
+ Show creation date for folders.
| Freeware alternatives SystemReport 1.00|
| Free Download SystemReport 1.00 from agentix.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- ChipInfo 1.1.5 ChipInfo is system information software,which returns comprehensive data particularly on the mainboard chipset,the connected devices and the PCI bus.For the ambitious user the
- BeAnywhere Support Express 1.50.04 Professional remote support solution, no software installation required! Remote control, File transfer and Chat. Access to unattended PCs. Free version available. Fast and secure
|Find all software similar on SystemReport 1.00|
- Linking remote SME workers to their office networks KUALA LUMPUR: Juniper Networks Inc has introduced solutions that it claimed would provide small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with a secure, cost-effective and easy-to-deploy method for remote employees to access corporate networks.
- Remote-management package delivers Web-based help desk 3am Labs extended its line of remote management products on Monday, delivering a Web-based help desk platform that allows administrators to gain control of a remote system to resolve problems without having to preinstall any software.
|Find all news similar on SystemReport 1.00|