|Turbo WinMD5 uses MD5 technology to check each file and notifies you of any potentially bad, corrupt, incorrect size or missing files to save you hours of downloading only to find you have 1 file missing or the last file has a checksum error.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Easy Burning 2.03a EASY Burning is the easiest way to backup your files in a cdr(w). Integrated to the shell (send to) or used as a normal application, EASY Burning works with any CD writer..Write a folder and files, pictures and what ever you want. Easy to use.
- Simplyzip 1.1b82 Simplyzip is a multi archiver.Can open:ZIP,CZIP,ACE,CAB,RAR,TAR,GZIP,LZH,BZ2,SQX, RS, UUE,XXE,BASE64,UCL,ARJ,ZLIB,RPM,DEB,7-ZIP Create: 7z, ZIP,CZIP,Cab,LHA,TAR,TAR GZ TAR BZ2,ACE (optionale DLL), Deepfreezer SQX,UCL,RS,ZIP-SFX/LHA-SFX and RAR-SFX
|Show all author software|
Turbo WinMD5 uses MD5 technology to check each file and notifies you of any potentially bad, corrupt, incorrect size or missing files to save you hours of downloading only to find you have 1 file missing or the last file has a checksum error. The CRC value comparison is done by using a standard SFV/MD5 file.
If a SFV file is not available, you can produce a new one with calculated
MD5 CRC value. Freeware
ISOBuster and some other non standard SFV MD5 added
| Find last version of Turbo WinMD5|
| Free Download Turbo WinMD5 0.38 from paehl.de|
Similar software shotlights:
- AzSDK MD5 ActiveX 3.10 AzSDK MD5 ActiveX allows you to calculate a "message digest" code on any file or string of text. AzSDK MD5 ActiveX/DLL allows you to calculate a "message digest" code on any file
|Find all software similar on Turbo WinMD5 0.38|
- IBM 'turbo pack' extends WebSphere Catering to the computing needs of corporate users hungry for more speed and capacity, IBM on Thursday delivered a beta version of WebSphere-based software that automates increased performance on demand.
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
|Find all news similar on Turbo WinMD5 0.38|