PC Activity Monitor (PC Acme) is an ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use monitoring and surveillance tool for both networked and personal PCs. It is professional software that captures all users activity on the PC.
Description: PC Activity Monitor (PC Acme) is an ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use monitoring and surveillance tool for both networked and personal PCs. It is professional software that captures all users activity on the PC. All data collected by the monitoring are saved to encrypted log file. It is a powerful management tool for users and companies, which want to increase their productivity and profitability. This is the most remarkable security product for a computer you have seen.
Program works in background, transparent for user, and captures the following events:
- Application start
- Switching between applications/windows. In addition program saves
static text elements and windows edit controls:
- Window content of most chat clients (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo etc.)
- Content of Internet browser window (Internet explorer)
- Mail content, viewed by Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Pasting text from clipboard
- File operations
- System registry operations
- Application installation/uninstallation
- Putting programs in Startup folder
- Visiting web sites.
Log files are converted to HTML format for more convenient viewing in browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher is recommended).
Kiddie phones have parental controls For better or worse - and some privacy and children's advocates say worse - several companies offer or will soon offer child-oriented mobile phones. These include the two that I'm reviewing this week: Firefly from Firefly Mobile, and TicTalk from Enfora a