CHM2HTML Pilot 1.00 Convert CHM into a set of HTML files using CHM2HTML Pilot. The program supports command line. Using batch mode, you can convert several documents simultaneously. The program has Explorer-like interface.
Description: Virtual Print Pilot is a virtual printer that converts any documents to pictures. You have to send your document to another person, but you are worry that the document will not be displayed correctly on another computer? "Print" your document into a picture using Virtual Print Pilot!
- converts any document that you've sent to your printer, to image file;
- program saves images to the user-defined folder;
- images filenames can use user-defined filename template;
- you can select what to do with the resulted images: open using default image viewer, run user-defined external application and use image filename as a command-line parameter;
- generates "true" EMF files;
- up to 4800x4800 dpi support on Win2000/XP and up to 2400x2400 dpi on Windows 9x/NT.
Pictures Tell the Story in a Word Document A. Most recent versions of Microsoft Word for both Windows and Macintosh systems can incorporate digital images and graphic files in several formats in a document. You can use pictures you have scanned into your computer, photos that ...