|Complete package of services and applications required to setup a Windows network booting environment, including: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- emboot MBA on Disk for VM 5.0 * Multi-protocol network boot disk/ virtual floppy image for VMs
* Functions as PXE / DHCP / BOOTP, RPL or NetWare Boot ROM
* Extra features and options over PXE Boot Image
* Quickly install guest operating systems using tools like emBoot NBT
- RIS Menu Editor v2.0 2.0 RISME extends WIN 2K and 2003's RIS functionality by allowing administrators - from their desktop - to add menus and options to the RIS Client Installation Wizard, and to create boot images delivering BIOS upgrades, virus scanning & OS deployments.
|Show all author software|
Network Boot Tools offers a pre-OS and network boot management solution that helps business enterprises lower their total cost of ownership of their networks. This product allows network administrators to remotely manage client PCs on their network by allowing them to deploy an array of desktop management tasks in a pre-OS booting environment.
- Complete package of services and administrator applications required to setup a network booting environment, such as: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities, etc.
- Compliance with industry standards including Wired for Management (WfM) 2.0, PXE, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP and NCP/IPX
- Fully compatible with client-based network boot firmware: 3Com, emBoot and other Managed PC Boot Agents, Intel Boot Agent, emBoot Managed PC Boot Agent, PXE boot ROMs, & Lanworks BootWare
Pre-OS Network Booting - In conjunction with bootROMs, Network Boot Tools allows a pre-OS network boot connection to be established. This pre-OS connection enables loading and executing of centrally administered desktop management agents before the local OS is loaded from the hard drive.
Increased Enterprise Productivity - Facilitates central control and repair of network clients, reducing administrator “travel time ” to individual PCs, ensuring system availability for end users.
Lowered Total Cost of Ownership - The overall effect of saving administrators time, keeping end users productive, and protecting your data is lower IT ownership costs.
Guaranteed Compatibility - Network Boot Tools is compatible with today’s most widely used operating systems and client management utilities — for a universal network solution.
Compliance with industry standards — including Wired for Management (WfM) 2.0, Preboot Execution Environment (PXE), DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, & NCP/IPX — enables you to realize the benefits of remote booting and pre-OS booting.
Total Cost of Ownership, boot agent, BootP, OS Deployment, bootROMs, network booting, M, DHCP, Boot ROMs, TFTP, pre-OS, TCP/IP, desktop management, WfM, network boot, preboot, BootP Server, remote boot, Wired for Management, TFTP Server, Boot Services, PX
| Find last version of Network Boot Tools|
| Freeware alternatives Network Boot Tools 1.0|
| Free Download Network Boot Tools 1.0 from emboot.com|