|SoundTimer is simple and flexible short-term task scheduling utility. It can perform "open", "play", "execute", "print", "queue", or other actions on documents or programs, scheduled in seconds, minutes, hours, or days. Automate repetitive tasks!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:29|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Active Scripting Fast Disable 1.5 Block popup ads and Outlook email spam with this quick-toggle utility. Disable and enable Active Scripting and picture display in four different Internet Explorer security zones, with a single click or keypress. No setup is required.
|Show all author software|
SoundTimer is simple and flexible task scheduling utility, for automating routine and repetitive tasks. It has many advantages over the standard Windows Task Scheduler:
- Execute tasks every few seconds, minutes, hours, or days
- Perform "open", "execute", "print", "queue", or other actions on documents or programs
- Easily suspend and resume individual queued tasks
- Internal sound player, with pre-emptive priority system
SoundTimer is also a unique and innovative sound effect player. With its priority-based queueing functions, Sound Timer can be used to simulate cyclical or random background noise.
task scheduler, schedule, macro, scripting, automate, noise, reminder, timer, sound, rsi, oos, mp3, wav, random, winamp
| Freeware alternatives SoundTimer 1.4|
| Free Download SoundTimer 1.4 from sparkleware.com|