Tool application addressing incoming mail management, particularily when using multiple e-mail accounts at the same moment. It may supplement or replace typical mail clients and webmail sites, allows full mobility and favours privacy protection.
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:27
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Mailbox Digger is a tool application addressing incoming mail management, particularily when using multiple e-mail accounts at the same moment. With its specific functionality Mailbox Digger may supplement or even replace typical mail clients and webmail sites. The most important features of the application are:
* automatic incoming mail notifications,
* detailed information about inbox contents, including visual browsing of individual messages and * attachments opening/saving,
* option of deleting selected messages, either unwanted (spam) or already read,
* sending return receipts and composing new messages, including reply/forward options,
* extreme mobility – the application can be freely launched from pendrives and similar media, while virtually all data and settings are saved in Mailbox Digger's directory and no installation is necessary,
* specific functionality in favor of privacy protection, including POP3 and SMTP connection encryption (TLS/SSL).