|Snip-Its allows you to store your notes, emails, texts, hyperlinks - any kind of text data - in a hierarchical manner.
Ideal for writers wanting to gather facts, bibliographical entries, notes. Can be used to create to-do lists, daily logs.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- The Heavens Declare 1.00 The Heavens Declare replaces that boring Windows bootup screen with inspirational Bible verses and breathtaking nature images. The Heavens Declare will randomly display a Bible verse on your screen in place of the Microsoft Windows start up screen.
- Sheet Music Designer 2.31.32 Sheet Music Designer is a utility to print blank music paper on letter size (8.5" x 11") paper. With this program you can print treble and bass staves, along with guitar tablature. A handy software tool for composers, musicians and music teachers!
|Show all author software|
You know those yellow "sticky notes" that we all use to jot down notes and reminders? Or the typical 3 by 5 index cards? We use them all the time -- placing them in books, stuffing them into shirt pockets, wallets, tacking them to computer screens, placing them on telephones, filing them in a box, etc. But there is a limit to what you can do with a sticky notes and index cards.
Snip-Its serves the same purpose as these small pieces of paper. Snip-its can be used as a thought organizer, or as a free-style database. Its a very flexible application that has many uses.
What can you do with Snip-Its?
Lots! If you are a writer, you can use Snip-Its to store notes, and create the outline to your literary work. It's ideal for writers wanting to gather facts, bibliographical entries, notes quotations and even first drafts. If you are a software support technician, you can use Snip-Its to create a "Frequently Asked Questions" database of answers. Here are screen snapshots of a few more examples.
Snip-Its allows you to store your notes, emails, texts, hyperlinks - any kind of text data - in a hierarchical manner. Some more examples of how you could use Snip-Its include...
Storing bank account numbers, PINs, addresses and phone numbers
Creating to-do lists
Daily activity logs
Snip-Its has hundreds of other potential uses!
Snip-Its has the look and feel of the familiar Windows' Explorer. You can easily rearrange to the outline tree by dragging and dropping folders.
outliner, organizer, text, editor, tree, outline, hierarchical, hierarchy, thought, notes, notepad, PIM, database, information
| Freeware alternatives Snip-Its 1.00|
| Free Download Snip-Its 1.00 from pcshareware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ActionOutline 3.4 Store and arrange all your information in a tree outline form with Explorer-like interface. Arrange items using keyboard or mouse, cut and paste branches, place checks or tags
|Find all software similar on Snip-Its 1.00|
- Researchers Release Tree Genome Database A new database of tree genes has been released by Oregon and Swedish researchers in an effort to speed up basic and commercial research.
- IBM, GXS Upgrade PIM Tools As IBM and GSX digest their respective PIM software developer acquisitions, they are working to integrate the new functionality and help users better synchronize external data.
|Find all news similar on Snip-Its 1.00|