|icSpeech Analyzer is a powerful speech analysis tool that features the following displays: speech, voicing and pitch waveforms; wideband and narrowband spectrograms; FFT and LPC spectrums; speech intensity, voice intensity and pitch bars; video.|
Dec 28, 2011 12:13:33|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Minimal Pairs Tutor 1.0.0 The Minimal Pairs Tutor contains over 5,000 minimal pairs, complete with images and example pronunciations. It also encourages accurate speech production by recording your voice and providing feedback on your pronunciation.
- icSpeech Standard Edition 1.5.0 Speech therapy software for converting spoken words and sounds into graphical displays. Simple to use biofeedback displays let you view speech in real-time, make adjustments, and instantly see the result.
|Show all author software|
icSpeech Analyzer is a powerful and versatile speech analysis tool that features the following displays:
- Speech, voicing and pitch waveforms.
- Wideband and narrowband spectrograms.
- FFT and LPC spectrums.
- Speech intensity, voice intensity and pitch bars.
- Webcam for viewing and recording video images.
These displays can be used in real-time for speech biofeedback, or recorded for off-line analysis.
The Waveform display lets you see the dynamics of speech during the utterance of complete words or phrases. The displays can be used in real-time for speech biofeedback, or recorded for off-line analysis. The following waveform channels are available:
- Speech intensity
- Voice intensity
Spectrograms provide an alternative method of visually representing an acoustic signal. They allow analysis of the frequency components contained within the acoustic signal, either in terms of the harmonics it comprises or of the peaks of resonance that it contains. The spectrogram also provides useful information on how these frequencies change with time.Both wideband and narrowband spectrograms are supported.
The ability to extract the fundamental frequency and associated harmonics, together with an approximation of the vocal tract resonances makes the icSpeech spectrum analyzer a powerful speech analysis tool. Both FFT and LPC displays are supported.
icSpeech Analyzer is compatible with most USB or built-in webcams, allowing you to view and record video images that are fully synchronised with all other displays. Video captured with a webcam is useful for viewing lips, teeth, jaw, tongue and facial muscles during speech.
The real-time Bar is a useful biofeedback tool that provides a clear and simple display reflecting the intensity or frequency of the selected speech parameter.
Speech analyzer, speech analyser, voice analyzer, voice analyser, spectrum analyzer, spectrum analyser, spectrum analysis, spectrogram, wideband spectrogram, narrowband spectrogram, FFT, LPC
Minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space
| Freeware alternatives icSpeech Analyzer 1.0.0|
| Free Download icSpeech Analyzer 1.0.0 from rose-medical.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- VoxMetria 2.0 VoxMetria is a software designed for Speech-Language Pathologists to analyze speech and voice. It includes a variety of functions and parameters allowing the clinician to record
- FFT Properties 184.108.40.206 Real time spectrum-network analyzer with with multi-channel support. It features parametric windows, peak interpolation, rich set of peak marking features, cepstral analysis
|Find all software similar on icSpeech Analyzer 1.0.0|