|ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients.|
Jan 21, 2017 21:15:34|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 220.127.116.11 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape etc..) It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all environments that support COM technology. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. No need to learn ASP/PHP/Coldfusion to make your own WEB server when wodWebServer ActiveX is used.
wodWebServer runs through Request/Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you're ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that's it. If you're fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don't even have to call any Send methods - it's delivered automaticaly.
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- CGI script support by running external executables
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
- control bandwidth usage for each user separately
Shipped in two variations - as COM object, and as an ActiveX control. Besides this, wodWebServer package also includes wodCertificate object for managing certificates and private keys (for HTT
It will work with all environments that support COM objects and ActiveX controls - VB, VC, Delphi, and it will even work in .NET environments. IDE will generate appropriate wrappers for wodWebServer in that case.
Server, ActiveX, WEB, HTTP, HTTPS, dll, ocx, control, object, com, Component
Operating System: Windows
1.5.8 February 13, 2011
* Fixed UTF8 URL handling
1.5.7 September 21, 2010
* Fix when SessionTimeout was set to 0, sessions expired immediately, instead of being valid forever
| Find last version of wodWebServer|
| Freeware alternatives wodWebServer 1.6.4|
| Free Download wodWebServer 1.6.4 from weonlydo.com|