conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter 1.2
( View screenshot )
|The conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter provides a smart and effective solution for converting PowerPoint presentations into an easy-to-use Online-Flash-presentation and professional Flash content authoring like Trade shows, Conferences and many more!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX 5.0 conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX for developers of VoIP audio applications and webpages, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over UDP networks. Includes efficient components for sound recording
|Show all author software|
With a high performance presentation you are well on the way to make a success of your product. Microsoft PowerPoint is a famous tool for creating presentations. More than 90 per cent of total presentations all over the world were created by using of Microsoft PowerPoint. But these presenting world-wide by efficient and fast way requires the well suited Internet format of Macromedia Flash. The conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter combines both fortes and provides a smart and effective solution for converting PowerPoint presentations into an easy-to-use Online-Flash-presentation and professional Flash content authoring like Trade shows, Conferences, E-learning, Researching, Studies, E-cards, Fun content and many more! The converted Flash presentation works and looks like your PowerPoint presentation PLUS all the advantages of a Flash file (already available in 98% of all Web browsers): Easy online-distribution or CD, Greater Accessibility, Extensive Compatibility, Low file size, Resolution friendly, A safety and tamper proof format, Streaming technology, Viewing with or without Player and much more! Key features: Convert Microsoft PowerPoint® 2000/XP/2003/2007 to Macromedia Flash, Convert a PPT file in a single selfruning Flash presentation without need a player, Cross-Platform and Browser Playback, Keep Animated and Static Effects of Slides , Multilingual assistance, Optimization for East Asian and Arabian languages, Low capacity and light weight (output files are of small and light size), AutoShape types: msoShapeCircularArrow and msoShapeBlockArc, Gradient colors support: msoGradientPresetColors, , soGradientOneColor, msoGradientTwoColors, Paragraph bullets: ppBulletMixed, BulletNumbered, ppBulletPicture, ppBulletUnnumbered, ,Slide background: msoFillPicture, msoFillSolid, msoFillTextured, msoFillPatterned, msoFillGradient, Paragraph alignment: left, center, right, justify. Please, don't hesitate trying our PPT-to-Flash Converter at once and get yourself!
ppt2flash, ppt2swf, PPT2Flash SDK, PPT2SWF SDK, PowerPoint-to-Flash, PowerPoint to Flash, Convert PowerPoint to flash, Flash Presentations, PowerPoint to Macromedia Flash Converter, PowerPoint Flash, PPT-to-SWF
Operating system: Win2000 or higher, Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/XP/2003/2007
1. FTP/HTTP Publishing of converted Flash presentations. 2. Embedded and linked Audio (MP3 Format) support. 3. Mail Publishing of converted presentations. 4. ZIP compression of converted presentations. 5. Wizard mode(easy-to-use 2 click interface for converting).
| Freeware alternatives conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter 1.2|
| Free Download conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter 1.2 from conaito.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK 2.6 conaito PPT2SWF SDK for developer of professional PowerPoint-to-Flash solution, such as Online Collaboration, Online sharing of PowerPoint presentations, Application for
- conaito PPT2Flash Sharing KIT 1.0 Do you want to add presentation sharing to your website, or do you want to build a presentation community or sharing presentations to your websites? The PowerPoint-to-Flash Sharing
|Find all software similar on conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter 1.2|
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
- Macromedia upgrading Flex presentation server Macromedia on Monday will introduce an upgrade to its Flex presentation server and framework for building rich Internet applications, with improvements in data display, visualization, styling, and performance.
|Find all news similar on conaito PPT-to-Flash Converter 1.2|