|ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:01|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 184.108.40.206 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape etc..) It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all environments that support COM technology. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. No need to learn ASP/PHP/Coldfusion to make your own WEB server when wodWebServer ActiveX is used.
wodWebServer runs through Request/Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you're ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that's it. If you're fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don't even have to call any Send methods - it's delivered automaticaly.
- support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
- Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
- CGI script support by running external executables
- Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
- Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
- control bandwidth usage for each user separately
Shipped in two variations - as COM object, and as an ActiveX control. Besides this, wodWebServer package also includes wodCertificate object for managing certificates and private keys (for HTT
It will work with all environments that support COM objects and ActiveX controls - VB, VC, Delphi, and it will even work in .NET environments. IDE will generate appropriate wrappers for wodWebServer in that case.
Server, side, ActiveX, for, WEB, content, delivery
1.2.4 September 24, 2006
* Add UseNTAuthentication property, now you can authenticate Basic/NTLM using
NT integrated authentication (workgroup, domain, active directory...)
| Find last version of wodWebServer|
| Freeware alternatives wodWebServer 220.127.116.11|
| Free Download wodWebServer 18.104.22.168 from weonlydo.com|