Easy server monitoring: just define the host name or IP address of the server you want to monitor. Choose method of monitoring: ping or socket connection (TCP/UDP) on any port. With many notification options. Executed as Windows service.
Mar 25, 2016 20:15:58
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Search Toolbar 1.2.3 Free toolbar for surfing the web in a fast & easy way. Whether you just want to surf the web, make a search on a big shopping store or look for a special software product: with this free toolbar every search is fast and easy.
Description: The fast and easiest way to monitor your servers and services!
With Check Host Pro you just need to define the host name or IP address of the server you want to monitor. Then you can choose the method of monitoring - a simple ping or a socket connection (optionally TCP or UDP) on any port. Additionally the frequency, timeout as well as the time period, when the service should be monitored, can be defined.
For both events "no longer available" and "available again" separate notification options can be enabled. A notification is possible as desktop notification, via e-mail, by executing any other program or by playing an audio file in MP3 or WAV format.
Of course, the monitoring service is separated from the user interface as Windows service. This way monitoring is performed also without user login.
Features of Check Host Pro at a glance:
- Professional monitoring for servers or services.
- Monitoring process executed as Windows service.
- Ping or socket connection (TCP/UDP) as method possible.
- Check interval and check time period can be defined.
- Many notification options:
- desktop notification.
- e-mail notification.
- start another program.
- play audio file (MP3 or WAV).
- Individual e-mail templates for notifications.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.