|Quickly paste your own text, graphical or other type of data to any application using a list of records, prepared beforehand. Another way is using keystrokes and hot keys for quick access to needed records.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:31|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Batch Launcher 1.1.4 Batch Launcher allows launching/autoloading several applications by one click. The applications that you wish to launch get united in a batch - just drag and drop needed shortcuts to the Applications list of the batch.
- Changes Saver 2.2 Changes Saver is intended for saving the files modification history. At each file modification, its copy, that is its version, gets created. A user can view and use any previous file version at any moment. Access to versions through Explorer.
|Show all author software|
WinPaster allows to quickly paste a text, graphical or other type of data, prepared beforehand, into any application, using clipboard.
WinPaster is loaded into a tray and can be invoked at any moment by clicking on hot keys or by clicking with a mouse on the icon. In the displayed list, it will be necessary to select a needed record and press Enter.Another way is using keystrokes and hot keys for quick access to needed records. Then, the selected data will be copied to the clipboard and automatically pasted into an application you have been working with right before you have invoked WinPaster.
To create a new record, you will need to simply copy required information into the clipboard and invoke the dialogue of creating a new record by pressing hot keys or from the WinPaster window. Records, depending on the data type, may be of the following kinds: Text, Image and Raw Clipboard. In case of a Raw clipboard, WinPaster copies data of all formats from the clipboard into its database. This is necessary, for example, in case you would like to save a formatted text with the description of fonts, style and color, or other specific data.
Besides, you can also indicate a file with a text or an image, which content will be used on pasting of data.
Plugins are a separate kind of records. When using plugins, small applications, which provide with specific information or interact with a user, are started. For example, the plugin Time allows to paste a current date and time, and the plugin Calсulator allows a user to make quick calculations and use a result for the paste action.
Records may be grouped into folders.
WinPaster keeps all required data in a folder, where it is installed. This is why you can install it or copy it to a flash drive and run it on any computer.
clipboard, paste, keystroke, hot key
Standart PC, 5 Mb on HDD or flash-drive
Restore text clipboard, fixed errors
| Find last version of WinPaster|
| Freeware alternatives WinPaster 1.2.0|
| Free Download WinPaster 1.2.0 from winpaster.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Keyboard Manager Deluxe 2.18 Assign shortcuts, text, and objects to over 350 keyboard hotkeys, including function keys, letters, and numbers, with Shift, Ctrl, and/or Alt. Press hotkeys to open programs
|Find all software similar on WinPaster 1.2.0|
- Demonize-T Trojan Steals Passwords, Keystrokes Filtering firm MessageLabs said Monday it's detected a new Trojan that's being aggressively spammed to end-users and may install a key logger and password sniffer to hijack confidential information, such as ...
- From hot spots to hot zones, Wi-Fi is spreading JUNE 24, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - Wi-Fi hot spots are starting to morph into Wi-Fi hot zones as local governments around the country adapt the technology to provide broadband service for mobile police and fire units, as well as wireless public Internet ...
|Find all news similar on WinPaster 1.2.0|