F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4 ( View screenshot )
|Load movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream). Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Do all this and more with... TFlashPlayerControl!|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlashPlayerControl 2.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully supported! Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from memory.
- TFlashPlayerControl 2.2 Load movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream). Protect movies. Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Do all this and more with... TFlashPlayerControl!
|Show all author software|
TFlashPlayerControl is a Delphi / Builder / VCL component to enhance
Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own
engine to display movies but instead provides a wrapper around
official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code. Thus, it is possible to avoid
certain Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
Features at a glance: 1. Load Flash movies from any TStream descendant
(TResourceStream, TMemoryStream, etc.) 2. Create Flash-enabled
applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is
not installed! 3. Flash Transparency is fully supported 4. Ability to
play Flash Video (FLV) from stream 5. Enable/disable Flash sounds 6.
Get a snap image of the current Flash movie frame 7. Write code which
is compatible with any version of Flash (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
Using the component, you can load any Flash movie from any stream
object. No temporary files! Load any movie on-the-fly from any
supported source. For example, you can put one or more Flash movies in
the resource section of your application and then load it from the
exe! That's the portability and power of TFlashPlayerControl! By
default, the component will use the swflash.ocx/flash.ocx that's
already installed on the system. The component can alternatively use
any swflash.ocx/flash.ocx that you provide it with using any supported
source. Using this method, your application will work even if Flash
Player ActiveX doesn't exist on the target system.
With TFlashPlayerControl, hassling with Flash Player ActiveX
installation issues is a thing the past! Demos, complete with source
code, are provided! One of the problem with Flash programming is that
you have to control what version of Flash you are using. For example,
the property "Stacking" exists only in Flash 5 but doesn't exist in
later revisions. TFlashPlayerControl automatically detects which Flash
version is being used and prevents failure if access to nonexistent
properties or methods is attempted.
flash, delphi, component, builder, vcl, flash.ocx, movie, transparent, transparency, translucency, macromedia, adobe, AllowScriptAccess, BGColor, BackgroundColor, FlashVars, Loop, Menu, Playing, Quality, ReadyState, SAlign, Scale, TotalFrames, WMode
A standard Windows PC
New in 3.4: New Flash 10 and Delphi / Builder 9 are fully supported.
| Freeware alternatives F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4|
| Free Download F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4 from f-in-box.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully
|Find all software similar on F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4|
- Macromedia's Flash Media Player 7 for Linux Linux users who were previously limited to using Flash Player 6 can now celebrate. Macromedia has finally released the seventh manifestation of its media player to the penguin crowd. Already available for the Windows and Macintosh platforms, the new ...
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
|Find all news similar on F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4|