|Developers are able to add 'update over the web' functionality to your software with a single line of code. WodAppUpdate allows developers an easy way to deploy their updates on the host site and let users download them in just a few secounds.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:11|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- wodCrypt 126.96.36.199 wodCrypt is a lightweight component that provides strong encryption for your applications. It provides supports for most common crypto algorithms, such as:AES, DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Cast, RC2, RC, RC5, etc...
- wodTelnetDLX 2.5.2 wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients,most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL/TLS
|Show all author software|
WodAppUpdate component should be used by your application to quickly, easily, and securely provide automatic update solution - very popular "check for updates" functionality. This way you increase value and functionality of your product because now your customers always have the most newest version - and you need only 3 lines of code to provide it! wodAppUpdate uses configuration file it finds on the server of your choice (HTTP, HTTPS or FTP) and then determines if local files need to be replaced or not. Works with any development tool capable of generating apps which can host an ActiveX control.
wodAppUpdate uses configuration file it finds on the server of your choice and then determines if local files need to be replaced or not.
You can send any additional information via URL to the server - and that way determine if user is allowed to update the application, if he uses regular licensed version etc - using your own server-side scripting. wodAppUpdate doesn't really care what you send and what do you do on the server side.
wodAppUpdate can be also used to provide "admin messages" to your users. You can prepare message and store them on the server, and your application can show them (whenever you want) to the user.
During the update process you can control wodAppUpdate's behavior. You can change file versions, their paths, you can force them (not) to be downloaded by setting NeedReplace property - etc.. You (or the user that uses your application) can cancel ongoing update anytime you want.
You can hide wodAppUpdate and silently perform the update, or you can use our own progress window and show it to end-user. wodAppUpdate will not initiate anything by itself, still you have full control, but it tries to make it as simple for you as possible, and yet very effective. You can also make your own dialogs since wodAppUpdate provides interface to integrate your application fully into the update process.
Web Automatic Update Component, Component, DLL, ActiveX, OCX, Update, Download, automatic update, com, control, object
Operating System: Windows
1.5.4 February 13, 2011
* ReplaceRules now can be changed per file basis
* File.Update method to recalculate file's properties
| Freeware alternatives wodAppUpdate 1.5.4|
| Free Download wodAppUpdate 1.5.4 from weonlydo.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- wodWebServer 1.6.3 ActiveX Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources
- wodSFTP 3.8.0 The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer
|Find all software similar on wodAppUpdate 1.5.4|