vTest 3.5 vTest is a web automated testing tool for the regression & functional testing of web apps. It incorporates record, verify, playback and reporting capabilities. vTest supports automated testing using both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Description: vManage allows you to organize and manage the testing process by providing tools that aid in bug tracking, test and requirements management. A web based interface lets you share testing information among team members who are integrated via Verisium's testing solutions. With vManage, you can create projects that correlate tests, requirements that prompted the tests and bugs resulting from those tests. vManage allows you to monitor the progress of manual and automated tests and effortlessly locate critical information pertaining to any test, requirement or issue.
Automated testing tools alone, without the assistance of an organized framework for scheduling, executing and managing the entire testing process may still not be able to overcome the setback caused by missed deadlines and lower quality products. Verisium vManage empowers you to fit the testing process within today's ever-shrinking development and test cycles and yet meet your quality standards.
* Formalizes and accelerates application testing by using a structured approach that incorporates project requirements, test plans, test cases, bugs, reports, resources and schedules
* Provides traceability between tests and business requirements
* Facilitate informed decision making by enabling both the management and development personnel to monitor testing processes and assess application readiness
* Enhance visibility of the status of bugs, requirements and tests at every stage of the testing process
* Seamlessly integrate with vTest to manage vTest script execution, scheduling, bug creation and bug tracking
Serena, MKS stress requirements management Serena Software and MKS are improving requirements management in their application life cycle wares, with Serena touting its Web interface and MKS emphasizing collaboration.