|Passwords, logins, credit cards, private plans, ideas and thoughts; organize and securely store all of your private information in a strongly encrypted and easy to access place.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:06|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Free File Encryptor 1.0 File Encryptor is a small, but yet poweful and easy to use file encryption utility.
It allows you to encrypt your important files with an industrial-strength encryption algorithm.
- Gold Calendar 1.2 Gold Calendar puts the day of the month next to the clock in the system tray (near the clock). It tells you todays date, and will update the number displayed when the date changes.
|Show all author software|
Passwords, logins, credit cards, private plans, ideas and thoughts; organize and securely store all of your private information in a strongly encrypted and easy to access place.
With all your information in one place, strongly secure, and readily accessible, Secure Notes will help you stay organized and on top of things.
With Secure Notes you can create different database files for different kinds of information that you want to store. For example, you can create one database file to keep your passwords, one for storing your ideas and thoughts, one for your diary, and etc.
Secure Notes main features:
- Government-grade AES/Rijndael encryption method with 256 bit encryption keys. The encryption keys are generated from your password using the SHA algorithm (very secure).
- Rich text formatting features like bold, italic, underline, sizing, coloring and etc.
- Built-in spell checker.
- Unlimited number of databases. Each database can be stored in its own location and protected by its own password.
- The ability to attach files to the notes. Attached files are encrypted and saved together with your notes in the same database file.
- Built-in anti-keylogger keyboard, that prevents the logging of your Secure Notes database master passwords.
- Built-in FTP Manager that allows you to save backup copies of your important Secure Notes database files to your own web server.
secure notes, password manager
| Find last version of Secure Notes|
| Free Download Secure Notes 1.0 from securitysupervisor.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 Info tree PIM (personal info manager) and personal organizer for desktop and USB Flash Drive. It organize and password-protect sensitive information (usernames, passwords
- Access Manager 2.2.65 Access Manager is a free software solution that keeps all your passwords in one, simple to use list. It offers fast, easy and secure password management. One 'Master Password' is
|Find all software similar on Secure Notes 1.0|