ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0
|ABBYY BCR 2.0 is a handy application for Nokia smartphones which allows users to quickly and easily capture contact information from business cards and add it to the mobile address book together with a photo of a given contact person.|
Jun 5, 2013 15:20:25|
More author software:
- PDF Transformer 1.0 ABBYY PDF Transformer is a powerful but easy-to-use PDF conversion utility that transforms any types of PDF files into editable formats without retyping and reformatting.
- ABBYY PDF Transformer 2.0 Pro Easy-to-use yet powerful utility that combines PDF conversion and PDF creation functionalities. The product accurately transforms PDF files of any type into truly editable formats and creates PDFs from Microsoft Office applications.
|Show all author software|
ABBYY BCR 2.0 is a handy application for Nokia smartphones which allows users to quickly and easily capture contact information from business cards and add it to the mobile address book together with a photo of a given contact person. ABBYY BCR 2.0 helps save time and effort by eliminated the need to manually type in names, phones and other key info. The application promises to be of great use and value to business professionals and anyone who communicates a lot.
Key features and benefits
*Fast and easy way to add new contacts. All contact information from a business card can be captured in three simple steps
*High quality of data capture and processing. The application uses ABBYY`s award-winning OCR technology, which quickly and accurately “reads” printed text on images captured with a mobile camera
*Automatic detection of different data types on business cards. The application intelligently locates different types of contact information on a business card, such as Name, Company/Organization, Job Title, Telephone Numbers (Office, Mobile, Fax), E-mail, and Web site
Adding a photo of a given person to a contact without quitting the application.
*Easy-to-use intuitive interface allowing to start using the application right away.
*No additional equipment required. All you need is a mobile device with a built-in camera.
*Recognizes business cards in 16 languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
How it works
1. Take a photo of the business card
Make sure that the camera lens is open. Place the business card in the frame that appears on the screen, and take the picture. Recognition processing starts automatically.
2. Review and edit your new contact information.
Check the contact information and edit if needed. You can also add a picture using the "Options" menu.
3. Press "Save" for adding your new contact to the mobile address book. Done!
BCR, Business Card Reader, Optical character recognition, Mobile OCR, Compact Code OCR, text recognition, transfers contact information to mobile address book, captures contacts to smartphone address book, Nokia application, Mobile application, ABBYY
OS: Symbian S60 9.1, 9.2, 9.3; 10 to 20 MB RAM; Camera 2 mega pixels or better with autofocus; 15 MB internal memory or storage card space
* Improved camera and display control
* Tool tips to guide users through application steps
* Improved data fields management
* New recognition languages
* New interface language
* Improved synchronization with Microsoft® Outlook®
| Freeware alternatives ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0|
| Free Download ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0 from fr7.abbyy.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TxReader Professional 2.0 TxReader converts documents into spoken words and MP3. Simply listen to all your documents instead of having to read them yourself. TxReader will read any text given. TxReader will
|Find all software similar on ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0|