Tukanas Link Extractor 1.0
( View screenshot )
|Easily extract links, urls, emails from files and folders. It's easy to extract datas from files and folders. It's easy to extract datas from files and folders. Search and extract ftp, http, gopher, https, emails, news, telnet, wais, phone, fax link.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:10|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Tukanas Hits Generator 1.0 Easily simulate real online visitors, check that your server has no problem to count visits, increase your rank and referrals very easily. You will easily boost your link popularity, position in search engines.
- Tukanas Email Extractor 1.0 Extract and collect email adresses from websites. It can obviously extract email adresses in any files on your computer (files or folders). You only have to enter a valid URL or several keywords to get results.
|Show all author software|
Tukanas Link Extractor can quickly extract links, urls, emails from files and folders. It's easy to extract datas from files and folders. Search and extract ftp, http, gopher, https, emails, news, telnet, wais, phone, fax link. You also can specify your custom Link and custom Text. Tukanas Link Extractor automatically remove duplicate link. User can define the extraction depth they want and save results under TXT and CVS formats.
extractor, link, extract, links, collect, collector, grabber, datas, files, folders
| Freeware alternatives Tukanas Link Extractor 1.0|
| Free Download Tukanas Link Extractor 1.0 from tukanas.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Offline Email Extractor 2.0 Extract Emails from Outlook Express, Eudora, IncrediMail, DOC, XLS, PDF or any files and folders Extract Email Addresses from Outlook Express, Eudora, IncrediMail and other popular
|Find all software similar on Tukanas Link Extractor 1.0|
- Researchers Isolate Copper-Extracting Bacteria A Japanese-Chilean researchfirm, BioSigma S.A., reported on Friday its first majorbreakthrough in developing new technology that uses bacteria toextract copper from poor quality mineral at a low cost.
- Archaeologists Extract DNA From Skeleton Archaeologists have successfully extracted DNA from skeleton remains under an English church that could prove a skeleton found near Jamestown belongs to one of its founders, the Church of England announced Thursday.
|Find all news similar on Tukanas Link Extractor 1.0|