|3D Meditator is based on the idea of tetris. The game is unique with it's 3D effects. The bonuses are also unusual: "Bomb" (blows up several lines of blocks), rotating bonus (the glass turns over with all it's content), special figures and other|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Xtreme Tankz Madness II 1.7 Here is the game that represents a new generation of arcade games. Yes, yes, this is what you have been waiting for so long! It is high-quality arcade with greatly improved A.I. and excellent graphics.
- Wave Ball Root Revision 1.0 WaveBall is an Arkanoid clone of its new 3D series. Graphically, this is actually a new way of Arkanoid cloning, though the WaveBall's paddle is more difficult to control because of 3D perspective.
|Show all author software|
3D Meditator is based on the idea of tetris. The game is unique with it's 3D effects. The bonuses are also unusual: "Bomb" (blows up several lines of blocks), rotating bonus (the glass turns over with all it's content), special figures and others.
There are two type of the game - Simple tetris and Color tetris, and six degrees of difficulty - "Easy", "Normal", "Hard", "Special", "Space"and "3D Meditator". In "Special" game session the glass swings from right to left according to the place where the figure falls. For example, if the figure falls down in the left corner, the frame swings to the right. The intensity of oscillation depends on the number of figures falling down to one corner. The control keys is usual - arrow keys (to rotate figures) and space bar (to drop them). You can also set up the direction of figures' rotation - clock wise or counter clock wise. In "Space" game rotation of frame is available. You can also move the frame on the screen using keys of Number pad - 8 (Up), 5 (Down), 4 (Left) and 6 (Right) - or revolve on its axis vertically clock wise (7) and counter clock wise (9) and horizontally clock wise (1) and counter clock wise (3). These options allows you to find an unusual perspective to play game. You can turn figures not only in plane. To revolve figures in space use "W", "A", "S" and "D" keys. If you press one of this keys and space bar simultaneously, the frame will revolve on arbitrary direction. In "3D Meditator" two extra options are added: 'Figure pulse' and 'Resistance'. The frame moves as well as in 'Space' mode and these new options allow to operate this rotating. The more is figure pulse the more intensive is frame's rotating. Increase of resistance value will give you impression of reality with frame's moving after all physical laws of motion. Easy-listening popular music and stereo sound effects will make you forget the entire world around the computer! Internet High Scores list is available, you can become a world champion!
tetris4000, remake, game, 3dmeditator, meditator, entertainment, 4000, classic, tetris, new, alawar
Pentium II 233 Mhz, 64 Mb Ram, DirectX 7.0, 8 Mb Video Memory
| Freeware alternatives 3D Meditator 1.5|
| Free Download 3D Meditator 1.5 from alawar.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Tetris 4000 2.6 Tetris4000 will surprise you with wonderful 3D effects: oscillating blocks, moving interactive frames, a nice 3D gameplay. Wou will enjoy bonuses such as the bomb that blows up
- Arkanoid 4000 1.20 Arkanoid 4000 is a classic game concept placed in the absolutely new gaming environment. The game takes place inside a moving frame. A player controls the pad and can pick up
|Find all software similar on 3D Meditator 1.5|
- Bean Counters 1, ThinkPad 0 In recent years, IBM made solid, secure desktop machines, but computers didn't improve the company's ability to sell IBM services and consulting.
- Napster counters iTunes with new To Go service Digital music service Napster LLC on Thursday announced the release of Napster To Go, a new Windows-compatible portable digital music subscription service that lets user move an unlimited number of songs songs from Napster to compatible MP3 players for a
|Find all news similar on 3D Meditator 1.5|