|The aim of LineIt is to earn points, as much as you can. You have to move gem through free cells on the board. When 4 or more gems with same color will be connected in a row (horisontal, vertical or diagonal), these gems will be deleted.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- 3DSwapBalls 1.82 The object of the game is to score as many points as possible by swapping adjacent gems to create sets, either horizontal or vertical, of 3 or more identical gems. Sets can be horizontal or vertical, and can contain more than 3 gems.
- 15Slide 1.6 15Slide is a computer slide- puzzle game. It's an advanced version of the well-known 15 puzzle. To solve the puzzle you have to original order of randomly shuffled numbered pieces in the least moves possiblen by sliding pieces into the empty spot.
|Show all author software|
The aim of LineIt is to earn points, as much as you can. You have to move gem through free cells on the board. When 4 or more gems with same color will be connected in a row (horisontal, vertical or diagonal), these gems will be deleted from the board and you will earn points (4 points for 4 gems, 8 points for 5 gems, 16 points for 6 gems). New 3 gems appear every time you move any gem. Game over when there are no place for new 3 gems.
puzzle, arcade, game, games, computer, freeware, free, lines, gem, LineIt, child, children, waster
Pentium processor, 32 MB RAM, 16-bit color
| Free Download LineIt 1.64 from softakgames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Arcade Lines 1.81 Arcade Lines is an extremely addictive puzzle game using brilliant graphics, pulsating music and a great variety of different game modes. It is very easy to learn, but not so easy
- AntiMatter Game 1.0 Clean up the molecules left behind by Dr. Hex's radioactive experiments! Connect like colored hexagons making them disappear and launching chain reactions to wipe out more for big
|Find all software similar on LineIt 1.64|
- Internet surfing tops list of workplace time wasters American workers are goofing off for two hours a day, trawling the Internet or jawing with co-workers, costing their employers 759 billion dollars a year, according to a new survey.
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on LineIt 1.64|