|The aim of LineIt is to earn points, as much as you can. You have to move gem through free cells on the board. When 4 or more gems with same color will be connected in a row (horisontal, vertical or diagonal), these gems will be deleted.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- 3DSwapBalls 1.82 The object of the game is to score as many points as possible by swapping adjacent gems to create sets, either horizontal or vertical, of 3 or more identical gems. Sets can be horizontal or vertical, and can contain more than 3 gems.
- 15Slide 1.6 15Slide is a computer slide- puzzle game. It's an advanced version of the well-known 15 puzzle. To solve the puzzle you have to original order of randomly shuffled numbered pieces in the least moves possiblen by sliding pieces into the empty spot.
|Show all author software|
The aim of LineIt is to earn points, as much as you can. You have to move gem through free cells on the board. When 4 or more gems with same color will be connected in a row (horisontal, vertical or diagonal), these gems will be deleted from the board and you will earn points (4 points for 4 gems, 8 points for 5 gems, 16 points for 6 gems). New 3 gems appear every time you move any gem. Game over when there are no place for new 3 gems.
puzzle, arcade, game, games, computer, freeware, free, lines, gem, LineIt, child, children, waster
Pentium processor, 32 MB RAM, 16-bit color
| Free Download LineIt 1.64 from softakgames.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Arcade Lines 1.81 Arcade Lines is an extremely addictive puzzle game using brilliant graphics, pulsating music and a great variety of different game modes. It is very easy to learn, but not so easy
|Find all software similar on LineIt 1.64|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Internet surfing tops list of workplace time wasters American workers are goofing off for two hours a day, trawling the Internet or jawing with co-workers, costing their employers 759 billion dollars a year, according to a new survey.
|Find all news similar on LineIt 1.64|