|Fans of offerings like Pac-Man, Xonix, and Worm can rejoice at yet another twist on the maze-game genre. In LawnMower, you operate a two-speed mower to cut all of your patch of grass as neatly as possible and collect numerous bonuses.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:21|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Silly balls 1.2 Test your kicking skill and beat as many balls as you can. Balls rolls from four slides on the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the screen. Your bat is in the center. Try to beat 1000 balls and you will be placed in the honor table.
|Show all author software|
Sometimes all you need is a break. Busy life, hectic online environment with piles of unanswered emails, a dozen of buddies on ICQ asking at the same time 'Got a minute to chat?' and yet work to do too. Get a cup of tea or, if preferred, coffee, and relax with LawnMower.
LawnMower is an arcade game. It is not a typical arcade game as it is quite slow and therefore less likely to test your reaction skills. Instead, it checks your ability to maneuver over a patch of grass. The goal of the game is to cut the grass nice and short, at the same time catching bonus points and earning cans of fuel for your lawn mower. As you cut the grass slowly and solemnly, bonus items fly by. You bump into them in order to get the points. Try to keep the balance between rushing about to get more points and saving fuel for cutting the grass. LawnMower is a fun mix of three familiar arcade games; you can play by yourself or with a friend. It may even make lawn mowing addictive. The game introduces more enemies and obstacles to keep you on your toes. The bad guys make your job harder and, more importantly, tend to steal your gasoline. However, you can capture various bonuses to add more fuel and cutting area. You must leave no blade uncut, while maintaining your lawn's green and even appearance. First problem is that you only have a certain amount of fuel to complete the task. And your mowing machine heating while it interfere with trees, shrubs and statues. Thus, you have to mow with extreme care and efficiency, and avoid wasting fuel by running over previously cut grass. LawnMower uses keyboard keys for controlling the lawn mower. The controls are simple, you can accelerate the lawn mower with the arrow key.
There are fifty levels, each having rougher terrain and more obstacles than the previous one. Try this game today and sit back and relax, watching the lawnmower do its work.
bounses, packman, xonix, grass, snake, groundkeeper, flowers, worm, homeowner, arcade, yard, cut, statue, lawn mower, lawnmower, mowing, lawn mowing
Pentium 333, 64 MB RAM
| Find last version of LawnMower|
| Freeware alternatives LawnMower 2.5|
| Free Download LawnMower 2.5 from terminal-games.com|
Similar software shotlights:
|Find all software similar on LawnMower 2.5|
- Stinky Flower Set to Bloom After 60 Years Wait until the neighbors get a whiff of this. A giant exotic plant that has not bloomed in the Northeast in more than 60 years is ready to flower at the University of Connecticut's greenhouses. The "corpse flower" has the odor of 3-day-old road kill, and
- 'Big Bucky' May Become the Largest Flower Big Bucky's back. The rare, big and extremely stinky flower that caused a sensation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison when it last bloomed in 2001 could become the world's largest flower when it blooms again next week.
|Find all news similar on LawnMower 2.5|
Similar smart reviews:
- GRBackPro 6, All Flowers Of Backup GRBackPro has amazed me. Despite that I am an experienced software reviewer, despite the fact Ive seen dozens of backup solutions, GRBackPro has
- Real Cut 2D 6.5, Does Cuts, Really Real Cut 2D is an ultra-fast, ultra-correct and ultra-easy program for the automated cutting and layouting. Despite its ease, Real Cut 2D provides comprehensive
|Find all smart reviews similar on LawnMower 2.5|