Oracle Data Access Components 9.1
( View screenshot )
|ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to Oracle from Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, Free BSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.|
Oct 12, 2013 16:56:47|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.5 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
ODAC offers wide coverage of the Oracle feature set, supports both Client and Direct connection modes and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. ODAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to Oracle databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
- Oracle alerts and pipes support
- Oracle direct path interface support
odac, delphi oracle, dac, vcl, lcl, net, delphi, rad studio, rad studio xe5, bds, core lab, data access components, bde, c++builder, turbo, c++, mac os x, android, linux, lazarus, freebsd, fpc, free pascal
* RAD Studio XE5 is supported
* Application development for Android is supported
* Lazarus 1.0.12 is supported
* Performance is improved
* Automatic checking for new versions is added
* Flexible management of conditions in the WHERE clause is added
* IPv6 protocol support is added
| Find last version of Oracle Data Access Components|
| Freeware alternatives Oracle Data Access Components 9.1|
| Free Download Oracle Data Access Components 9.1 from devart.com|
- Remote Access And Management Of Mac OS X Machines Apple Remote Desktop is a tool that provides for both remote access and asset management of networked (direct Ethernet or AirPort) Mac OS X machines. Apple Remote Desktop is installed centrally; in order to interact with client machines, the clients ...
- Apple releases Mac OS X v10.3.9 Looks like Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" is getting one more small tweak before Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" hits store shelves on April 29, 2005. On Friday Apple released Mac OS X v10.3.9, an update that "delivers overall improved compatibility and reliability" for
|Find all news similar on Oracle Data Access Components 9.1|