MySQL Data Access Components 8.1
( View screenshot )
|MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.|
Oct 12, 2013 16:56:43|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. MyDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
-RAD Studio XE5 support
-Android application development support
-iOS development support
-NEXTGEN compiler support
-Mac OS X development support
-Win64 development support
-Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
-VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
-Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
-Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
-Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
-All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
-Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
-Advanced script execution functionality with the TMyScript component
-Support for using macros in SQL
-Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
-Includes a provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
mydac, delphi mysql, dac, vcl, lcl, firemonkey, rad studio, rad studio xe5, bds, data access components, bde, c++builder, turbo, c++, mac os, ios, android, linux, lazarus, freebsd, fpc, free pascal
* RAD Studio XE5 is supported
* Android application development support
* Lazarus 1.0.12 is supported
* IPv6 protocol support is added
* MariaDB is supported
* Performance is improved
*Automatic checking for new versions is added
*Flexible management of conditions in the WHERE clause is added
| Find last version of MySQL Data Access Components|
| Freeware alternatives MySQL Data Access Components 8.1|
| Free Download MySQL Data Access Components 8.1 from devart.com|
- Remote Access And Management Of Mac OS X Machines Apple Remote Desktop is a tool that provides for both remote access and asset management of networked (direct Ethernet or AirPort) Mac OS X machines. Apple Remote Desktop is installed centrally; in order to interact with client machines, the clients ...
- Apple releases Mac OS X v10.3.9 Looks like Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" is getting one more small tweak before Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" hits store shelves on April 29, 2005. On Friday Apple released Mac OS X v10.3.9, an update that "delivers overall improved compatibility and reliability" for
|Find all news similar on MySQL Data Access Components 8.1|