InterBase Data Access Components 5.1
( View screenshot )
|IBDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.|
Oct 12, 2013 16:56:47|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Unix, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
IBDAC (InterBase Data Access Components) is a library of components that provides direct access to InterBase and Firebird database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. IBDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers and support for all data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and look-up fields
- Automatic data updating with the TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TIBCScript component
- Support for using Macros in SQL
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
- Includes annual IBDAC Subscription with Priority Support
ibdac, delphi firebird, delphi interbase, interbase dac, firemonkey, rad studio, rad studio xe5, bds, data access components, android
Windows XP, Mac OS
* RAD Studio XE5 is supported
* Application development for Android is supported
* Lazarus 1.0.12 is supported
* Performance is improved
* Automatic checking for new versions is added
* Flexible management of conditions in the WHERE clause is added
| Find last version of InterBase Data Access Components|
| Freeware alternatives InterBase Data Access Components 5.1|
| Free Download InterBase Data Access Components 5.1 from devart.com|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on InterBase Data Access Components 5.1|