SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Xbase++ 6.0
( View screenshot )
|SMTP/POP3/IMAP Xbase++ email component library uses a simple API to send, parse and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication. Fully functional evaluation version.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP VB email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication. Fully functional evaluation version
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for FoxPro 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual FoxPro email component uses a simple API to send, receive and parse mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments from an application. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.
|Show all author software|
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Xbase++ email component library (SEE4XB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4XB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250, CHARSET_WIN_1252 and CHARSET_WIN_1255.
- Support for email servers that require SSL (gmail,yahoo,hotmail, etc.).
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Visual Basic, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit Alaska Xbase++
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included.
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications. Evaluation version is fully functional.
smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email library, mail, esmtp, send email, MIME, HTML email, Base64, xbase email, email component, pop3 authentication, xbase smtp, xbase pop3, SSL email, ISO-8859, UTF-8, xbase smtp, email, xbase email, xbase, smtp gmail
Better integration to the Stunnel proxy server. Added functions to easily connect to emailer servers that require SSL; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4,some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
| Freeware alternatives SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Xbase++ 6.0|
| Free Download SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Xbase++ 6.0 from marshallsoft.com|