SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 5.2
( View screenshot )
|SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication. Fully functional evaluation version.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP VB email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication. Fully functional evaluation version
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for FoxPro 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual FoxPro email component uses a simple API to send, receive and parse mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments from an application. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.
|Show all author software|
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Some of the many features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works with PowerBASIC console compiler (PB/CC) and PowerBASIC for Windows (PB/DLL and PB/WIN).
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, dBase, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email library, mail, esmtp, send email, MIME, HTML, Base64, .powerbasic component, pop3 authentication, .net smtp, html email, powerbasic pop3, ISO-8859, UTF-8, email powerbasic, smtp powerbasic, powerbasic mail
Added functionality to UTF8 character set; added seeReadQuoted function; added ability to remove contents of incoming attachments; IMAP enhancements; bug fixes; other enhancements
| Freeware alternatives SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 5.2|
| Free Download SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 5.2 from marshallsoft.com|