SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 6.0
( View screenshot )
|SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.Fully functional evaluation version.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP VB email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication. Fully functional evaluation version
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for FoxPro 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual FoxPro email component uses a simple API to send, receive and parse mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments from an application. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.
|Show all author software|
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32 & 64 bit) component library (SEE4C) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4C include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Support for email servers that require SSL.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of Visual C++,Visual Studio,C/C++,C#,.NET,Borland C/C++ and C++ Builder,MinGW GCC and LCC-WIN32 C/C++.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Includes many example programs including Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) and Borland C++ Builder (BCB) examples.
- Can be used in the development of Win32 and Win64 applications.
smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component library, mail C++, esmtp, send email, MIME, HTML email, Base64, .net email, SMTP library, pop3 C++, email Visual Studio, SMTP C++, .net send email, ISO-8859, SSL email, authentication mail, smtp software
32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Added seeSmtpConnectSSL, seePop3ConnectSSL and seeIsConnected functions; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4, some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
| Find last version of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++|
| Freeware alternatives SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 6.0|
| Free Download SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 6.0 from marshallsoft.com|