NNC Audio Tools Package 1.2 ( View screenshot )
|NNC Audio Tools: Audio Converter, CD Burner, Audio Grabber and Voice Recorder. This software suite includes a complete range of functions to edit and convert audio into any format and for any device, rip CDs, burn your own personal CDs and more.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:14|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- NNC Audio Converter 1.7 NNC Audio Converter is a quick and easy-to-use audio converting utility. The program converts between the most popular audio formats, including WMA, WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AMR, MPEG audio, also extracts audio track from video files: DVD, FLV, MP4.
|Show all author software|
The NNC Audio Tools Package includes Audio Converter, Audio CD Burner, Audio Grabber and Voice Recorder.
Audio Converter is a simple and convenient tool for converting audio files from one format to another. All major formats and codecs are supported. The built-in editor allows you to easily modify your audio files. You can also easily divide a file into several parts or paste several files together. With the "import video" function you can save audio tracks from any video file (DVD, AVI, MPEG, MP4, etc.)
With the Audio CD Burner (CDDA Writer) utility, you can burn your favorite tracks to an audio CD that can be played on all CD/DVD players, including practically all car stereo systems.
Audio CD Grabber (CDDA Ripper) is designed for saving audio CD tracks to hard disk. Tracks can be saved in whatever format is most convenient for you. FreeDB is supported, allowing you to automatically find the artist and album details for your discs.
With the Audio Voice Recorder program you can use your microphone to record a tune or your voice in any audio format.
Main features of the NNC Audio Tools Package:
- simple and convenient to use;
- supports practically all well-known audio formats: MP3, MP4, ASF, WMA, M4A, MOV, AMR, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLV, SWF, OGG, MTV, RM, etc.;
- supports a whole range of audio codecs: MP3, AAC, PCM, MS ADPCM, IMA ADPCM, AMR, Real Audio, MP2, DTS, AC3, Windows Media Audio, Vorbis, GSM, DV Audio, A-LAW, U-LAW, Flac, etc.;
- includes a "batch conversion" mode, with which you can convert multiple audio files at once;
- high editing and conversion speed, thanks to support for various hardware acceleration (MMX, SSE, 3DNow) and a system of calculation vectoring for Dual Core-series processors;
- high quality of encoding allows you to save your audio tracks in high-quality formats.
audio, cd, convert, converter, edit, editor, burn, burner, record, recorder, voice, grab, grabber, rip, ripper, MP3, MP4, ASF, WMA, M4A, MOV, AMR, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLV, SWF, OGG, MTV, RM
Processor 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
Release NNC Audio Tools
| Freeware alternatives NNC Audio Tools Package 1.2|
| Free Download NNC Audio Tools Package 1.2 from nncmedia.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FairStars Audio Converter 2.10 Batch convert WAV, RM, RA, RMVB, M4A, AAC, AMR, AIF, AU, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP3, WMA, ASF to WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, AMR, AWB, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV formats. Other features
- Audio Converter 3.2.4 Audio Converter is specially created for you to be able to convert your audio files in the way you wish, to change from Codec to Mp3, WMA, WAV, Mp4, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, FLV, OMA
|Find all software similar on NNC Audio Tools Package 1.2|