|If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program, you first have to convert it to a vector file. AbleTracer does just that, transforming scanned paper drawings into a vector format. AbleTracer is a fast and efficient converter for Windows.|
Jan 5, 2016 23:24:20|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program, you first have to convert it to a vector file. AbleTracer does just that, transforming scanned paper drawings into a vector format. It looks like a typical graphics program, with toolbars and floating palettes, you can edit raster image, vectorize it and edit the vector drawing. AbleTracer also offers TWAIN support for importing images directly from scanners. AbleTracer is a fast and efficient editor and converter for Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista/Win7.
* Many supported raster formats (BMP, TIF, JPG, TGA, PCX, PNG and so on);
* Five output vector formats (DXF, EPS, EMF, WMF and AI);
* Various vectorization methods;
* Many raster filters, tools and effects;
* Vector editing commands and filters;
* There are main, "wizard", "batch" and "command line" modes;
* Easy, flexible and user-friendly interface.
trace, raster to vector, vectorize, convert, recognize, CAD, dxf, scan, vectorizer, abletracer, raster to vector software, drawing, raster, vector
Pentium-100, 64 MB RAM
Enhanced Windows7 compatibility.
| Freeware alternatives AbleTracer 7.34.21|
| Free Download AbleTracer 7.34.21 from abletracer.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- RasterVect 23.6 RasterVect can convert raster images (TIFF,JPEG,BMP...) to a vector format. Raster drawings can be imported by scanning paper drawings. Output vector formats (DXF,WMF,EMF,EPS and
|Find all software similar on AbleTracer 7.34.21|