|Visual C++ Visual instruments library - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display, Glass Panel, GDI+ rendered|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AudioLab .NET 4.5 AudioLab is a set of .NET 2.0/3.5 components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
- BasicVideo.NET 4.5 BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows implementing capture and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
|Show all author software|
Visual C++ Visual instruments library - Contains Angular Gauge, Linear Gauge, Analog Clock, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Digital Gauges, Thermometer, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Digital Clock, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Text, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Indicator, Progress Bars, On/Off LEDs, Multicolor LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display, Glass Panel, GDI+ rendered. Free for non-commercial use.
Gauge, Thermometer, Progress Bar, Clock, Segment Indicator, Segment Display, 7 Segment, 14 Segment, 16 Segment
| Find last version of InstrumentLab VC++|
| Freeware alternatives InstrumentLab VC++ 4.5|
| Free Download InstrumentLab VC++ 4.5 from mitov.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Angular Gauge Example 1.0 More than 100 kinds, including circular gauges, sectorial gauges, linear gauges, thermometers, meters, digital watches, buttons, sliders, scales, knobs, switches, indicators, LEDs
- InstrumentLab .NET 4.5 Set of .NET 2.0/3.5 Visual instruments - Angular, Linear and Digital Gauges, Thermometers, Clocks, Segment Text, Segment Indicators, Progress Bars, LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display
|Find all software similar on InstrumentLab VC++ 4.5|
- IBM Report to Be Indicator of IT Spending International Business Machines Corp. could inject some optimism into the market Monday if its third-quarter earnings report indicates information technology spending is on the rebound.
- Review: Phone-Based Time Clock Works Many new cell phones come so tricked out with extra features that devising reasons to use them all can be quite a chore. So it was a pleasant surprise to encounter a simple new tool for Verizon Wireless phones called Timecard that actually enhances
|Find all news similar on InstrumentLab VC++ 4.5|