VMware Fusion for Mac 2010.13
( View screenshot )
|VMware Fusion breaks down the walls between Windows and Mac OS X, transforming Windows applications to work side-by-side with Mac OS X applications without rebooting.Get the Best of Both Mac and PC Worlds!|
More author software:
- VMware Workstation Windows 6.5.0014 With VMware Workstation, advanced virtual machine software, you can run Windows, Linux and other operating systems simultaneously - no need to pay for separate, dedicated PC's. Just click your mouse and switch between different computing environments
|Show all author software|
You want a Mac. But you need to run Windows applications. Run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side with VMware Fusion.
Built from the ground up for the Mac, VMware Fusion lets you:
- Run Windows applications on your Intel Mac without the need to reboot
- Quickly launch your Windows applications from the Mac dock, directly from your Mac files, and even switch between Mac and Windows applications using Expose
- Easily share data between your Mac and Windows applications by dragging and dropping, styled copy and paste, and mirrored folders
- Make Windows even safer on the Mac with AutoProtect automatic snapshots and a complimentary 12-month subscription to McAfee VirusScan Plus
- Enjoy an intuitive, Mac-native user interface designed to integrate seamlessly with Mac OS X, including Cover Flow, Quick Look, and Apple Help integration
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Italian all in the same download - pick your language during installation
- Receive complimentary 30 day technical support for installation and configuration questions
VMware Fusion 2.0 Features:
Do More with your Mac. VMware Fusion includes support for
- More than 60 operating systems (32- and 64-bit), including Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, Ultimate and Windows XP as well as Linux and Solaris.
- Proprietary video cameras, GPS, Bluetooth and other USB 2.0 devices that only work in Windows.
- Hardware-accelerated 3D graphics in Windows XP virtual machines to run DirectX 9.0 games and applications.
- Virtual machines with up to 8GB of memory.
Why Choose VMware Fusion?
Thanks to its superior power, flexibility, and pedigree, VMware Fusion is the right choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their Mac by running Windows applications side-by-side with Mac applications.
VMware Fusion, Windows on Mac, windows for mac, windows mac, Windows emulator mac
Intel 400 MHz, ~20 MB hard drive space, 64 MB RAM
Core speed optimization of main application
| Freeware alternatives VMware Fusion for Mac 2010.13|
| Free Download VMware Fusion for Mac 2010.13 from vmwarefusionmac.virtualmachinepc.com|