|Calculate the hashes of multiple files - MD5, CRC32, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512. You can copy MD5 hashes to the clipboard or save to a text file from an easy to use interface.|
Jun 5, 2013 15:21:29|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Duplicate Cleaner 2.1 Save disk space by finding and deleting duplicate files. Duplicate Cleaner can find duplicate files, music, photos, videos or documents. It then offers you many ways in which to safely select and move or delete these files. Freeware!
- Fake Progress Bar 1.2 A Fake Progress Bar for your desktop. Ever wanted your computer to look busy so that you could do something else? Features include cutomizable titles, icons,button, speed and progress messages. It can also disable your screensaver.
|Show all author software|
Calculate the hashes of multiple files - MD5 hash, CRC32 hash, SHA-1 hash, SHA-256 hash, SHA-384 hash, SHA-512 hash. You can copy MD5 hashes to the clipboard or save to a text file from an easy to use interface. Send files from Windows Explorer, or drag-and-drop.
md5, hash, md5 hash, hash tool
Requires Microsoft .NET framework 2
More Hashes supported, Explorer integration, Persistent settings.
| Free Download Hash Tool 1.1 from digitalvolcano.co.uk|
Similar software shotlights:
- Hash 1.0 Pinpoint Hash was created to allow users to quickly obtain the hash values for CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash values for any file and quickly copy the results to the clipboard
- Advanced Hash Calculator 2.51 Calculate hash with this handy software. Just drag and drop files in this calculator and hash string for the files will be immideately displayed. Supported cryptographic hash
|Find all software similar on Hash Tool 1.1|
- Opinion: Cryptanalysis of MD5 and SHA: Time for a new standard AUGUST 19, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - At the Crypto 2004 conference in Santa Barbara, Calif., this week, researchers announced several weaknesses in common hash functions. These results, while mathematically significant, aren't cause for alarm. But even so, .
- Crypto scrutinized after hash flaws found Cryptographers will start to move away from today's most commonly used hashing algorithms, after three sets of researchers this week disclosed previously unpublished weaknesses in SHA and MD5 algorithms.
|Find all news similar on Hash Tool 1.1|
Similar smart reviews:
- Uninstall Tool An averagely curious Internet user downloads dozens of demos and shareware application each month. Once their trial period is over, these applications become useless
- Easy Hash: Only Trustworthy Files When you attempt to run a corrupt or damaged file, you would normally get an error message. But sometimes you can launch a corrupt file without even
|Find all smart reviews similar on Hash Tool 1.1|