|TwinView is a multi-format, Windows-based viewer that opens, prints, and marks up a variety of imaging, and CAD drawing file types. It supports DXF,DWG,DGN,DWF,HPGL,TIFF,multipage Tiff. It has many advanced print functions.|
Jul 23, 2013 16:24:33|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
TwinView is a multi-format, Windows-based viewer that opens, prints, and marks up a
variety of imaging, and CAD drawing file types.
It supports DXF, DWG (version 9-2012),DGN, DWF, HPGL, TIFF, multipage Tiff..
TwinView Plus has many advanced print functions like batch,true scale,command line and window print.
The Viewer offers a range of professional tools, such as:
- Accurate and rapid visualization
- Advanced print functions
- Save as PDF
- Area,Distance measurement
- Markup (Redlining) function
- Text search
- Entity finder
- Drawing Comaprasion
- Command line Print
- Batch Print
- Modification of the element properties
- Easy Server installation and administration
- Simple integration into the Windows Terminal Server and Citrix MetaFrame environment
- ADT Support
- DXF/DWG Export
Advanced Redline function allows to share the informations between the users connected to a Windwos Server.
Twinview has a modern, Unicode Based, multilanguage user interface.
It is easy to install both on local PC and in the server environment.
There are different licensing modells available.
viewer, dwg, dxf, redline, markup, batch, drawing compare, measurement, plot, dgn, hpgl, dwf, pdf, cad, cad2cad, dll, component, print
512 Mbyte RAM, Graphics Card with OpenGL
Text Search function extended
New Redline function
| Freeware alternatives TwinView Edit 16.00|
| Free Download TwinView Edit 16.00 from cad2cad.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- I C CAD 1.1.0 This is the simple, fast CAD viewer you have been looking for. Works with AutoCAD (.DWG) and Microstation (.DGN) files. When you are ready to buy, unlock the trial from within
- 2D Batch Print for AutoCAD DWG, DXF, PLT 1 Automated Batch Print for drawings. No AutoCAD required. Batch Print is an easy-to-use application supporting DWG, DXF, HPGL, TIFF, SVG and other formats. Auto-detection for
|Find all software similar on TwinView Edit 16.00|