Diabetic people have to record blood glucose measurements, insulin dosages and other informations. DIABASS allows to track all data in an comfortable and easy way and supports data transfer from nearly all blood glucose meters available wordwide.
Description: Diabetes is a disease with immense impact for the patients. In case of insufficient or inadequate treatment, there is a high risk of further injuries and diseases. To support therapy at best, the patient should keep a logbook (called "diabetes diary") and track blood glucose measurements, insulin dosages and other relevant informations.
DIABASS is a comfortable software replacement for common - paper based - diabetes diaries. DIABASS allows tracking of all relevant diabetes therapy data in an comfortable and easy way. As an outstanding feature, DIABASS supports data transfer from nearly all blood glucose meters available wordwide. The software is compatible to many blood pressure meters and even allows data transfer from insulin pumps.
* Comprehensive and comfortable data entry functions – optionally in log-book style, in a tabular form or in detailed protocol style.
* Track all your relevant diabetes data –blood glucose, blood pressure, insulin, intakes, activities, medicines, events, visits to doctor, laboratory tests
* Extensive charts, graphs and statistics - the powerful analysing features of DIABASS help to quickly identify trends and patterns of your glucose levels
* Data transfer from nearly all blood glucose meters - connect your meter to the PC and retrieve data within seconds!
* Data transfer from numerous blood pressure meters - not only for type 2-diabetics a valuable therapy support.
* Comprehensive report functionality - DIABASS offers many reports, that can be a useful tool for discussing trends with your healthcare team. These reports can be printed, e-mailed, or faxed to your health care team.
* Nutrition analysis/diet Control inclusive: DIABASS allows tracking of nutrient intake and helps to monitor individual limits (e.g. amount of daily carbohydrate unita).
* Easy to use and completely configurable – it's up to you to determine most of the program settings
DIABASS supports nearly all available blood glucose meters
Glucose Journal and Database 2.0 Helps user keep an organized journal of important blood glucose test results. Powerful sorting capabilities let users view their glucose test results in many different ways. All
UTS Diabetes for Palm OS 1.3 Track your blood glucose, insulin, carbs and medication intakes with your Palm OS PDA. Unique reading entry interface without typing. Conduit for export to Excel and CSV
Nielsen Fights People Meter Injunction Nielsen Media Research filed an opposing motion against the injunction filed by Univision calling to delay the roll-out of local people meters (LPM) in Los Angeles. The people meters were scheduled to launch in the LA market on July 8.
Paying Meters With Cell Phones Tested Drivers lacking coins now may use cell phones to feed parking meters in Coral Gables, purportedly the first city in the country to offer such a service.