Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 ( View screenshot )
|ONS 3.0 delivers centrally-managed, transparent protection for small and medium-sized office networks. It maintains endpoint security: safeguarding LAN and Web connections, automatically blocking data leaks and preemptively defending against malware.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 9.2 Fast all-in-one anti-malware plus web control. Improved System and Application Guard keeps operating system and applications protected, new USB virus protection prevents malware from spreading via USB devices.
- Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 6.7.3 Essential Internet security solution for your PC that's easy-to-use. Featuring advanced firewall, preventive defense controls, extended spyware protection, web safety tools and live activity monitoring, Outpost will take care of your online safety.
|Show all author software|
Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 is specially designed to help small and medium business organizations protect against modern security challenges and address the problem of productivity waste. ONS works on both client (e.g. Windows XP) and server (e.g. Windows 2003) platform software.
Agnitum's ONS 3.0.2 safeguards office networks against external attacks and internal sabotage, keeps endpoint PCs clean of malware, blocking aggressive web content and spyware activity, stopping data transfer to non-authorized USB devices, preventing disclosure of confidential information to non-trusted web-sites, polices employee Internet access and shifts the task of deploying and managing protection away from the busy workforce.
ONS 3.0.2 brings manageability, transparency and security to your IT infrastructure, keeping workstations healthy and administrators non-overloaded.
No security incidents:
- Antivirus + Antispyware to ensure malware-free network
- Bidirectional endpoint firewall
- Host Protection to pre-empt unknown attacks
- USB access lockdown to guard company's digital assets
Effortless rollout and hands-free updates:
- Centralized deployment to minimize IT workload
- Online and offline updates to keep protection current
Centralized management and setup:
- Group segmentation for targeted protection
- Remote configuration for easy, hands-on management
- Safe data repository to prevent data disclosure
Better visibility into remote events:
- Real-time control of endpoint activity for total transparency
- Remote logging system for better understanding past activity
Lightweight protection that stays on all the time:
- Faster, resource-friendly operation
- Prevention of unauthorized endpoint security termination
- Modern hardware and software support for broader deployment
- File servers and 64-bit Windows full support.
workstation antivirus, endpoint security, LAN protection, SMB antivirus, business space security, remote virus check, enterprise antivirus, PC firewall, Ethernet defense, Wi-Fi security, USB block, ads block, anti-spyware, Internet Security Suite
Hardware: 450 Mhz or faster CPU (x86-/x64-/multi-core), 256 Mb RAM, 100 Mb free disk space.
Critical bugs are fixed, new functionality is added: antivirus, remote activity review, Host Protection: proactive protection tool that restricts dangerous program activity on endpoints.
| Freeware alternatives Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2|
| Free Download Agnitum Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 from agnitum.com|