SWF Decompiler Trillix 4.1
( View screenshot )
|SWF Decompiler converts SWF files into their source code FLA, extracts sounds, images, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts from SWF file and allows to edit it without Flash Studio installed.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
SWF Decompiler Trillix is a multifunctional utility for Flash designers, web programmers and just everybody who is fond of Flash technology.
It allows converting Flash into its source code FLA with just a click. You can convert the whole SWF file into FLA, or export certain Flash resources into FLA format.
SWF Decompiler supports batch files conversion, so you can load several SWF files into this utility, press
"Convert" button and just sit back and enjoy the results.
More than that it lets you extract SWF elements into various formats and save them to your hard drive: Flash Video can be extracted into AVI, MPEG, FLV and FLA, sounds - as WAV or MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts - as RTF, TXT and HTML.
SWF Decompiler Trillix is also capable of editing SWF files without Flash studio installed. You can edit sounds, images, colors, gradients, lines, texts and links even without conversion to FLA. It's also possible to convert Flex files back into Flex projects in case your SWF files were built in Flex. SWF to FLA Converter fully supports Flash 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.Since version 4.1 it also supports Flash 10.
SWF decompiler, decompile SWF, swf flash decompiler, download swf decompiler, SWF to FLA, Convert SWF to FLA, SWF to FLA converter, flash decompiler, decompile flash
Pentium II class at least 200 MHz; RAM:64 MB;3-5 MB of initial free disk space; Adobe Flash Plug-in
- Added: fscommand2 support for AS 1.0/Flash Lite
- Added: Nice local variable initialization for AS 3.0
- Added: partial E4X (ECMAScript for XML) syntax support (addressing attributes via @) for AS 3.0
- Improved: AS decoder stability for obfuscated files
- Interface improvements
| Find last version of SWF Decompiler Trillix|
| Freeware alternatives SWF Decompiler Trillix 4.1|
| Free Download SWF Decompiler Trillix 4.1 from swf-decompiler.net|
- Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
|Find all news similar on SWF Decompiler Trillix 4.1|