Auto Tagger for SharePoint 2010 1.7.1
( View screenshot )
|Auto-tagging of SharePoint managed metadata and enterprise keyword columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, tag rules, item and document properties, information store context and textual document contents.|
Apr 17, 2012 12:32:42|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- SharePoint Business Data List Connector 7 Connects SharePoint lists to 100+ external data sources using SharePoint list settings codeless: 1. Select data provider 2. Enter connection string 3. Enter SQL query. That's it. All SharePoint list features supported: Search, workflows, write-back.
- Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part 1.0 The Enhanced SharePoint User Tasks Web Part by Layer2 rollup / collect user tasks from various lists of the site collection together, with very flexible display according to different criteria and clearly present - like in Outlook.
|Show all author software|
Auto Tagger for SharePoint 2010 offers the following features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents automatically based on given taxonomies / managed metadata.
* Auto Tagger could be helpful for initial tagging, e.g. after content migration from any system to SharePoint 2010, as well as for daily background operation.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are available.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging. Manually assigned tags keep untouched.
* Flexible background operation settings.Include and exclude sites, lists, columns etc.
* External data sources can be tagged as well via Layer2 BDLC
* 100% SharePoint 2010 technology: Completely based on SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Metadata Management API.
* Certified as Microsoft Platform Ready for SharePoint 2010
* Seemless integration with other SharePoint Knowledge Management Suite components.
The SharePoint Auto Tagger is additionally available as component of the Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint 2010.
The solution comes with a robust installer to allow it to be easily deployed within any SharePoint environment.
It is available for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 on-premise (any editions).
SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Base, Wiki, categorization, terms, tags, auto-categorization, content, tagging, autotagging, taxonomy, category, categorizer, tag rules, managed metadata, term store, enterprise keywords
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (All Editions)
Now separately available or with KM Suite
| Freeware alternatives Auto Tagger for SharePoint 2010 1.7.1|
| Free Download Auto Tagger for SharePoint 2010 1.7.1 from layer2.de|