|Stealth key logger program runs in background and is not detectable by anti keyloggers. Keyboard logger software creates replica of each key hit made by the external user in a log file and record is forwarded to user securely either by mail or FTP.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
|Author||Deleted Files Recovery||
click for full size
More author software:
- Recover Deleted Files 22.214.171.124 Deleted File Recovery Software can recover accidental deleted files, files emptied from recycle bin, lost files, etc. Some more types of files like files deleted from shift delete option, file lost from cut paste option can also be recovered.
- Single Operator Live Chat Support 126.96.36.199 Single operator live chat software facilitates to view IP address and host names of all website visitors. One to one online live chat application enables client to instantly communicate with technical agent of any company.
|Show all author software|
Invisible keylogger is a stealth program that runs in background and non detectable by spyware remover software. Key stroke monitoring software records all key hits made during the external user session. Keylogger software installs in a hidden folder and also invisible in windows add/remove program. Unauthorized user could not make any changes in software configuration as it is password protected. Hot key or short hands could be assigned during configuration to make the application visible and invisible in a single hit. Invisible key recorder could be used in office to monitor your employeeâ€™s activities or it could be implanted in homes to spy over your spouse or children. Stealth keylogger records all keys pressed during any activity on the system whether it is email, instant chat, website URL typed or key words searched over search engines. Advance surveillance tool records all audio chat and take screen shots at regular intervals. Advance keylogger has installed and uninstalled feature and no expertise needed to use the software. Invisible surveillance software starts on every boot without any manual startup activity. Keyboard tracker generates an encrypted log file so it could not modified by unauthorized user. Records collected by keyboard monitoring software is forwarded to the user either by mail or uploaded via FTP to pre specified location. The surveillance tool supports all windows OS including XP, Vista, win 7, 2K, 98, NT. The hard ware requirement for the software is 512MB RAM, any Pentium class processor, and 5MB free hard disk space.
*Spy key logger keeps eyes on each and every activity performed by external users.
* Keyboard monitoring tool installs in a hidden folder and also invisible in windows add/remove program.
*Key board monitoring software maintains an encrypted and password protected log file.
*Records collected by invisible keylogger are forwarded to the user by email or FTP.
Windows, key, logger, password, tracker, software, trace, login, user id, maintain, log, files, monitor, tool, record, email, username, chat, conversations, text, keyboard, keystroke, utility, create, hidden, secure, invisible, documents
128 MB RAM, 10 MB of free hard disk space
Added support to upload log file by FTP
| Find last version of Home Keylogger|
| Freeware alternatives Home Keylogger 188.8.131.52|
| Free Download Home Keylogger 184.108.40.206 from p-dd.us|
Similar software shotlights:
- Keyboard Monitoring Program 220.127.116.11 Computer surveillance software is undetectable by antivirus and capable to save all keyboard character including special keys used for user login name, password, chat conversation
- Keyboard Spy Software 18.104.22.168 Keylogger application secretly records all keystrokes and typed email, username, password, website URL, chat conversation etc. Keyboard spy software is an undetectable utility
|Find all software similar on Home Keylogger 22.214.171.124|
- US record labels turn heat on home users Yet more US music fans have fallen foul of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Yesterday the entertainment industry trade body launched another round of lawsuits against alleged users of file sharing sites.
- Linux users bullish on security record Nine out of 10 Linux developers claim that their Linux system has never been infected by viruses, and four out five said that they have never been hacked.
|Find all news similar on Home Keylogger 126.96.36.199|