Kaimeisi is a portable Unicode-supported/-supporting multi-file/directory renamer. Has an intuitive and easy user-interface with basic / simple functionality with no miscellaneous sundries involved. Sequential Re-naming available.
Description: Kaimeisi is a portable Unicode-supported/-supporting multi-file/directory renamer. Has intuitive and easy user-interface with basic / simple functionality without any miscellaneous sundries involved. It's so easy to use that any user may utilize it without much fuss about learning how it works. Its sequential re-naming feature is so flexible that any power user may well like it: It comes with two kinds of interposers(A,B) for common and sequential re-naming operations respectively. From version 0.1.5.5, Sequential Panel with four options is provided for sophisticated sequential re-naming operations. Supports directory re-naming also from version 0.2.2.4.
Major features and merits are as follows:
- Basic / simple functionality with Easy and intuitive user-interface / operations.
- Sophisticated and user customizable but intuitive Sequential Re-naming.
- Light-weight (stand-alone execution without any additional modules or DLLs)
- Portable (No install: just unzip and execute it on the spot)
- Easy deinstall (Just delete the application and its related files- deleting its whole folder does it)
- User-definable file list filters.
- Rename preview for selective and safe renaming (the user can select file names only to be changed)
- Multi-lingual user-interface support (currently supports Japanese and Korean, let alone English)
- Recent Folder History (backward/forward) for quick folder switching.
- User-configurable shortcuts.
- Image preview for JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO types.
- One time undo is provied from v0.1.7.7
Kaimeisi is a stand-alone application for Windows XP/2000/2003/2008/Vista/7/8 (x86, x64).
So it may well run with kaimeisi.exe alone.
Built with CodeGear C++ Builder and Visual C++ 2010 Express.
InnoRename 1.3 InnoRename is a powerful, easy-to-use files and folders renaming software. It is designed to help you renamming a large number of files and folders by a simple programmable
Rename Multiple Folders At Once Software 7.0 Change name of many folders and subfolders. Change case to upper, lower, proper (title) or sentence case. Add character(s) to beginning, end or inside of folder name by position or
Network Associates Renames Itself McAfee The security and antivirus company has officially retired the name Network Associates and will now be known as McAfee, a recognized Network Associates brand name.