|Audio Encoder can encode/convert any of your audio/video files to any audio format including MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A and AC3. You can also set the basic output quality or set the output bitrate.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:58|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Video Encoder 1.0 Video Encoder can encode/convert any of your videos to any video format including MP4, 3GP, WMV, MOV, AVI, DIVX, MPG, FLV, MKV and VOB.
- Video Cutter 1.0 Video Cutter is a very simple tool that can cut any video in almost any format easily. It supports MPG, VOB, DAT, AVI, DIVX, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV and other video formats.
|Show all author software|
Audio Encoder can encode/convert any of your audio/video files to any audio format including MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A and AC3. You can also set the basic output quality or set the output bitrate.
- All you need is to simply add the videos to convert.
- Choose the output format and output folder.
- Finally convert it by clicking on convert.
audio encoder, encode audio, convert audio, audio converter, mp3 converter, wav converter, wma converter, aac converter
| Find last version of Audio Encoder|
| Free Download Audio Encoder 1.0 from prvsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- FairStars Audio Converter 2.10 Batch convert WAV, RM, RA, RMVB, M4A, AAC, AMR, AIF, AU, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP3, WMA, ASF to WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, AMR, AWB, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV formats. Other features
- 4Musics WMA to MP3 Converter 5.0 Converts protected WMA to all audio formats at high converting speed! Main Features: - convert DRM protected wma files - converting in one click! - high speed; - setting resulting
|Find all software similar on Audio Encoder 1.0|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on Audio Encoder 1.0|