IEPasswordDecryptor is the free tool to quickly and easily recover stored passwords from Internet Explorer. It can recover both Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication based passwords from IE secret store.
Description: IEPasswordDecryptor is the FREE software to quickly and easily recover all the stored passwords from Internet Explorer. It can recover both Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication passwords from IE secret store.
It automatically detects the installed IE version and use appropriate technique to successfully decrypt all the stored passwords in plain text.
Current version 3.0 brings in the command line interface which can greatly help penetration testers to recover passwords from compromised system. You will also see better user interface, new banner and improved HTML report.
Here are the special features of IEPasswordDecryptor
* Recover Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication based passwords from IE version 4.0 to 9.0
* Presents both GUI and Command-line interface.
* Useful for Penetration testers and Forensic investigators.
* Feature to reset the 'Content Advisor Password' of Internet Explorer
* Export option to save the recovered password list to TEXT or HTML file.
* Includes 'History Manager' which displays websites stored in IE history along with option to add/remove entries
* 'Add Website' option to add website link to existing IE history to help in recovering password for which website link is not present in IE history (applicable for IE version 7 or more).
* Comes with Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
IEPasswordDecryptor can recover passwords from all version of Internet Explorer starting from version 4.0 to latest version 9.0. It works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 7.