SMMsg suite for Delphi/C++Builder 1.23
( View screenshot )
|Read/Extract the information from any msg-file created in MS Outlook. You may read the message with all mail information (subject, body, recipients, attachments etc), contact, note, task, appointment, journal, post item|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- SMWordDocument for Delphi/CBuilder 1.20 SMWordDocument components for direct and fast text extraction
from any MS Word document.
MSWordDocument component allow to read any Word document directly
without OLE automation of MS Word application (MS Word installed
is not required).
- SMLogging suite for Delphi/CBuilder 1.40 SMLogging components for errors/exceptions debug, tracing of messages, events
- errors and exceptions, bug reports
- message processing, hints, help, idle, control/form change
- trace the dataset
- trace the file/directory/drive
- NT events
|Show all author software|
MSGLib can read/extract the any information from msg-file created in MS Outlook.
You may read the message with all mail information (subject, body, recipients, attachments etc), contact, note, task, appointment, journal, post item
If you have not the installed MS Outlook, you may recover this information from your msg-file and copy/save in another format.
For example, extract all attachments from mail and save with original file.
This suite don't use any external libraries.
Outlook message, msg, parse msg, open Outlook, read message, extract message, open message
| Freeware alternatives SMMsg suite for Delphi/C++Builder 1.23|
| Free Download SMMsg suite for Delphi/C++Builder 1.23 from scalabium.com|
- Delphi, XM Unveil Handheld Satellite Radio Receiver XM Satellite Radio and radio manufacturer Delphi yesterday introduced the Delphi XM MyFi, a portable, handheld satellite radio receiver the companies hope will lure more consumers to a medium currently limited to car and home units.
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on SMMsg suite for Delphi/C++Builder 1.23|