Spectrider is the first 3D high resolution real-time spectrometer for educational and scientific purposes where analysis of audio signals is required.
Apr 9, 2012 12:56:45 Size 244 kb Licence Freeware Status Major Update Languages English OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Homepage sprintometer.com Author Sprintometer Ltd. Sprintometer Ltd.
click for full size
Description: Spectrider is the first 3D high resolution real-time spectrometer for educational and scientific purposes where analysis of analog signals is required.
Spectrider supports the following features:
- Three dimensional or colored spectrum visualization
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation) from 64 till 4096 points
- Dynamic signal range from 10 dB till 90 dB
- Sampling rates from 11025 Hz to 44100 Hz
- Different weighting functions
- Variable frequency range for spectrum analysis
- Colored or monochrome spectrum visualization mode
- Pause mode Short tags: 3D, three dimensional, high resolution, audio signal, real time, spectrometer, education, science System Requirements: Operation system Windows XP or higher, 16-bit sound card with microphone connected to its input Change Info: Spectrider starting from version 2.00 is freeware
Free Download Spectrider 2.00 from sprintometer.com
Similar software shotlights: ChemLab 2.6.2 ChemLab allows users to quickly perform chemistry labs, while emphasizing the critical principles and techniques of experimental chemistry. It is ideal for distance learning
Find all software similar on Spectrider 2.00