|Shoot realistic underwater video clips with free wave plugin for Adobe After Effects! Wave FX adds realistic wave effect to videos in just a couple of clicks. Simulate different liquids with various opacity, viscosity, surface tension and inertia.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:29|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Chord Pickout 2.0 This program uses its artificial intelligence to guess chords for you. All you have to do is to load a media file (wav or mp3) and click a button. Chord Pickout will transcribe the music and write down the recognized chords automatically.
- Luxand FaceSDK 6.0 Real-time precision face recognition and identification SDK for C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi. FaceSDK enables developers to build web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android applications with face recognition functionality.
|Show all author software|
Shoot realistic underwater video clips with free wave plugin for Adobe After Effects! Wave FX adds realistic wave effect to videos in just a couple of clicks. Simulate different liquids with various opacity, viscosity, surface tension and inertia. Seven configuration settings offer endless opportunities to create just the waves you need!
Wave FX makes adding realistic waves to your video a matter of just a few mouse clicks. Just launch Adobe After Effects, load your video, and process it with the Wave FX plugin to make a stunning underwater video clip!
With Wave FX, you can make your video clips appear to be shot underwater, or recorded with a camera immersed into other liquids with a variety of settings. For example, choosing a higher viscosity and more inertia for your waves will simulate oil immersion, which will look even more realistic when you adjust the transparency setting. Normal viscosity will produce waves on the water, and lower viscosity and inertia settings will simulate the appearance of waves on lighter liquids such as spirit or gasoline.
There are seven parameters to configure, including Path, Frequency, Disturbance, Surface Tension, Inertia, Viscosity, and Transparency. Higher tension, inertia and viscosity will correspond to denser liquids such as oil, while lower settings will create waves on a lighter liquid such as water, gasoline, or spirit.
The free Luxand Wave FX plugin will not cost you a dime. Download it now and give it a go!
video, clip, video effect, plug-in, Adobe After Effects, wave
A standard Windows PC
| Free Download Luxand Wave FX 1.0 from luxand.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Luxand Echo FX 1.2 Add an echo effect to your video in Adobe After Effects! Luxand Echo FX gives producers the ability to add advanced echo effects to a video. Available with multiple options, the
- Luxand Echo FX Lite 1.0 Enhance your videos with an echo effect for free! Echo FX Lite enables Adobe After Effect to add video echo to your clips. Three custom parameters control how the echoes look. Echo
|Find all software similar on Luxand Wave FX 1.0|
- Video Clips Aim to Steer Cupid's Arrows After exchanging instant messages and digital photos through an online dating site, Christopher Boykin flew to Houston to meet what he hoped would be a beautiful soul mate. What he found was a flabby misanthrope with an apparent drinking problem.
- Yahoo To Offer CNN, ABC Video Clips Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) announced on Monday plans to offer video clips from CNN and ABC on portions of its Web site. Starting in September, the free video clips will be included on Yahoo's front page, within news stories and in special sections.
|Find all news similar on Luxand Wave FX 1.0|